360 Degree video is also known as 2D immersive video. It gives a full view from every possible angle. It is a new creative evolution that makes target audiences more engaged towards the product or services. 360-degree videos are on the fringe of mainstream consumer awareness. Entering a market early can ensure your success as an authority in the industry.
Some statistics on impacts of video assets:
- Video will account for more than 82% of all internet traffic in 2022, which is increased 12% since 2015.
- 23% spend more than 1hr time watching online videos every day.
- A well-executed video marketing campaign can boost the success rate by 31%.
- Videos are shared 1200% more often than text and image content combined.
- In 2021 94% of marketers agree to use of video marketing materials increases brand awareness by 54%.
- 83% of respondents said they prefer a more conversational, informal tone from marketing videos.
- 66% of marketers believe video allows them to generate more “qualified leads” every year.
- 84% of consumers say they were convinced to buy a product/service after watching a brand’s video content. That’s why video is so crucial.
- In 2021 87% of marketers agree that video provides their business with a good ROI.
- 86% of people would like to see more videos from businesses.
- 96% of consumers watch an explainer video for more information about a product or service.
- Animated explainer videos are now used by 59% of marketers.
- 62% of marketers think a video is an effective tool for B2B marketing.
- YouTube is the number 1 social media platform for driving purchases.
- personalized videos retain viewers 35% more often than videos that aren’t personalized.
- 98% of people believe 360-degree video is “more exciting” than standard content.
- On YouTube mobile, 62% of ad time gets attention from viewers.
- 64% of consumers say they are more interested in a brand or product after viewing it on a Facebook story.
- 1 in 4 Instagram users makes a purchase after seeing a product on a story.
- Video directly increases organic traffic from SERPs by 157%.
- Adding videos to your email marketing campaign improves click rates by 300%.
- There will be 15x more live video traffic in 2022 than in 2017.
- AI analytics ability to identify consumer emotions will influence over half of the online advertisements you see by 2024.
How does 360-degree video impact business outcomes around the globe?
Enthusiastic consumer response is showing that letting customers control their own viewing experience is a very good idea. The 360-degree video immerses the viewer into another place and time and lets them look around, to focus on what they want to see, just as they do naturally in the real world.
Never mind those immersive videos and solutions are the fastest-growing segment in digital media; it is also uniquely effective at helping organizations of all types to engage customers and audiences in ways never before possible. As branding becomes increasingly visual, more and more companies are turning to immersive content for telling their tale.