In the world of web development, CMS stands for content management system. CMS website development is basically focused on the ability to update content quickly, giving more options for design using templates, and a position of user seniority designation. With Content management system development services there is no necessity of raw code knowledge or a need to spend too much time to give a small spike to your site, although it makes the process easier, it is offering a perceptive way to manage a site from a single control panel.
CMS marketing statistics:
- The global CMS market share will reach $123.5 billion in revenue by 2026.
- WordPress is one of the most popular content management systems, holding a monstrous 61.9% share of the market.
- 8 million websites are using WordPress.
- 6% of all websites use a custom-made CMS.
- With 472 million accounts, Tumblr is the most popular CMS for blogging that’s hosted.
- Hosted CMS Wix’s market share grew by an astounding 149% year-on-year.
- e-commerce platform Shopify runs on 2.5 million websites.
- Magento controls 1.6% of the CMS market.
- 293,000 websites use the leader in knowledge management MediaWiki.
How does CMS Web development impact business around the globe?
Here are some points why CMS web development is so impactful for business:
- Streamlines your authoring process
- Update your website remotely, as and when needed
- Ensure consistency in appearance and ‘look and feel of the website
- Customise your website to meet your precise business needs
- Use the non-technical staff to make updates, although they may need basic training
- Reduce website maintenance costs
- Eliminate the need for web developers or webmasters for simple content updates
- Integrate your website with other business applications, such as customer relationship and asset management systems
- Store archived content, either for future use or reference
- Use dynamic marketing to improve sales or user satisfaction
- Optimise your website and content for search engines or mobile user.